Affinity has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Network Manager. The Regional Network Manager is responsible for maintaining and managing the relationship between UHA's contracted IPA(s) and the contracted providers within the South Bay Region. The region includes providers located in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. The individual maintains responsibility for building and maintaining the relationship between the contracted providers and UHA's contracted IPAs, driving the quality and value performance of the providers within the region, and addressing provider operational issues.
Oversees the execution and performance of all South Bay provider network operations pertaining to the contracted provider network(s) affiliated with UHA and its contracted IPAs. Responsible for the full range of provider relations and service interactions within the South Bay contracted providers such as identifying, researching and resolving provider issues including, but not limited to, payment, authorization, eligibility, and member matters. Serve as the liaison between providers and UHA's contracted IPAs.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include "Regional Network Manager" in the subject line.
- BS / BA degree in Business, health care administration or related field
- Must have a valid CA drivers license and transportation
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of progressively more responsible health care administration experience within a managed care organization
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience in Provider Services or Contracting department of a managed care health plan or capitated medical group environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with establishing and maintaining relationships with physicians, and lead physician meetings/interactions