Regional Operations Manager
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
, one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS)
consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security
all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
Under direct supervision, the
Regional Operations Manager
is responsible for all aspects of small projects or phases of a larger project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of various projects of a moderately complex nature and provides single point of contact for those projects.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, status reports.
- Must be familiar with the project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Communicates with peers and/or functional managers regarding status of specific projects.
- Participates in developing, interpreting and implementing policies and procedures
- Ensures conformance to established practices and professional standards
- Assist in operational due diligence of potential merger partners and the integration of those that close.
- Act as liason to the branch operations support staff in the regions to provide guidance on corporate initiatives and deadlines
- Coordination of region
s annual sales & marketing conference
- Position requires strategic thought processes as well as be responsible for the hands on execution
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years related experience
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Regional and Branch Operations
Gallagher Benefit Services (GBS)
Yes, 25 % of the Time