We are seeking a Regional Manager for a busy valet parking operation in upstate New York.
The primary focus will be on operations in the Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse area.
We are looking for someone with a background of at least 3-5 years in parking, hospitality, or customer service management. Experience in the parking or transportation business is preferred but not required.
This is a demanding position that will include, but is not limited to:
- Supervision of a staff of 80+ employees
- Recruitment, including interviewing, selection, training of staff members
- Scheduling of staff
- Supervise busy employee parking operations at multiple facilities, including valet parking, parking management and valet stack-parking systems
- Responsive client contact, reacting to changes in parking and staffing levels on a daily basis
- Maintain excellent customer service and safety to VPA's standards
- Payroll administration
-Cash auditing at a variety of facilities
- Sales and expansion work when possible. We see a large potential for growth in this market, and see this position growing as our business grows in the area. We are seeking someone interested in growing with us.
Compensation will be based on prior education and experience.
Pay will range from $40,000-$46,000.
We are a growing company and we are looking for someone to grow with us. Please visit our website to learn more about our unique approach to parking management, customer service, and corporate culture.
Full time employees (35 + hrs) are eligible for medical and dental insurance (50/50 split after 90 days). We offer Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans. After one year, paid vacation time, sick time and 401k plans are available.
OTHER BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
*High school diploma or GED (college diploma/coursework preferred)
* Ability to drive a stick shift vehicle to the satisfaction of management
* Have your own reliable transportation
* Have experience working in customer service
* Be over the age of 18 (due to laws about operating heavy machinery)
* Have a friendly and courteous demeanor
* Class D license to operate a motor vehicle.
* Basic computer literacy, including the use of email, Microsoft excel, and various web-based software applications
* Standing at least 8 hours a day
* Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
* Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
* Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc. (in and out of customers vehicles)
Qualify for the job?
Please apply online at www.valetparkofamerica.com/employment
* VPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Questions? Please contact us at 1-877-455-5552
Valet Park of America - 19 months ago
Where Quality Still Matters Since 1990
Valet Park of America offers full-service car parking management for all facilities and venues,...