Redbox Automated Retail, LLC , a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new release DVD through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox is available at more than 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery and convenience stores, and Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.redbox.com . Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com .
Regional Operations Supervisor (ROS)
This position will be focused on providing leadership and managing the day to day performance of Redbox Kiosks and merchandising teams in a defined territory. At Redbox, we work hard but have fun.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
1. Manage People
· Ensure appropriate division of tasks and distribution of workload among team members
· Interact, develop, and maintain positive working relationships with client partners, customers, staff personnel, and corporate staff
· Recruit, train, manage, and develop team of Field Support Representatives covering a specific geographical market
· Drive and manage people engagement initiatives
2. Manage Kiosks
· Continually monitor and manage territory performance based on the successful achievement of company goals
· Monitor reliability of network infrastructure and operating systems
· Manage the installation, configuration, servicing, troubleshooting, and repairs of the company's electronic and mechanical equipment at the customer's site, including ensuring that hardware and software components are upgraded as required
3. Manage Product
· Maintain organized and accurate inventory accountability of product and parts within the region
· Ensure timely and efficient returns to vendors
· Manage the distribution and thinning of inventory appropriately of kiosks
4. Manage Costs
· Optimize routes of field operators for maximum efficiency as well as expeditious resolution to outstanding issues
· Manage appropriate staffing requirements and provide written business case justification for all requisitions
· Manage work schedules and reconcile weekly actual miles driven and time worked against cost of distribution model
5. Manage Process
· Identify, develop, train, and enforce standard operating procedures which facilitate work efficiencies while achieving company goals
6. Manage Projects
· Make independent and effective decisions regarding matters relating directly to general operations of assigned territory
Qualifications & Experience :
· 1+ years direct supervisory experience
· Proven track record as an effective supervisor of field employees
· Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
· Associates degree preferred
· 3+ years of computer, computer operations, network, communications, or related technical experience
· Experience with managing remote employees
· Experience with process management
· Prior experience in retail, merchandising, or customer service
· Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...