Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is looking to hire a Patient Care Advocate to provide full time regional float coverage for our outpatient orthopedic centers throughout Chicago/South Side.
* Greeting and scheduling patients.
* Gather appropriate new patient information and collection of co-payments and deposits.
* Enter all patient account information into billing system.
* Insurance verification with collection of co-pays.
If you are interested in joining an industry leader that offers excellent compensation and outstanding benefits please fax or e-mail your resume for immediate consideration.
- High school graduate
- Insurance verification experience.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years medical office or health care billing experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail is a must!
- Strong computer skills is highly desirable
Apply Online or Submit your resume with salary history/requirements to:
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers - 4 months ago
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is a physical therapist owned and operated rehabilitation company. With a network of over 250+ outpatient...