The Regional Pricing and Policies Managers are responsible for helping develop and convey the conditions under which products are sold to Dart customers, direct projects relative to these customers, and satisfactorily resolve any service issues for these customers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Reviews and analyzes product price requests submitted by Dart sales personnel and, in applicable situations, forwards to Marketing Management Department along with recommendations, for decisions on pricing and conditions of sale to be offered by Dart.
- Authors and sends customer price quotations, price contracts, and general customer service correspondence relating to pricing and general sales and service matters.
- Communicates with Dart sales personnel and customers regarding decisions made on pricing, related terms and conditions of sale, and other company policy matters, including an explanation of the rationale for the decisions.
- Evaluates and makes decisions on Salesforce requests regarding company expenditures relating to customer promotional and marketing activities.
- Assists customers by resolving service related issues which are beyond the abilities or authority of Dart Customer Service Representative and handles other service issues when field sales personnel are unavailable and/or immediate action is required. Communicates with sales personnel, Brokers, Distributors, and retail customers, both verbally and in writing, as necessary regarding these issues.
- Receives Field Service Reports from Dart sales personnel relating to product quality and/or customer service problems. Analyzes the reported information, gathers information on the situation, and develops the optimal mutually acceptable solution for both the customer and Dart. Communicates decisions to the Dart Salesforce and, on occasion, to the customer.
- Works with Dart Credit Department personnel, Dart sales personnel, and occasionally directly with the customer to resolve issues associated with past due invoices and unauthorized payment deductions.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university required, business related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and make decisions.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work within deadlines.
- Good basic math skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Organized, accurate, and dependable work habits with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Prefer two (2) years of general business and/or supervisory experience.
- Prefer two (2) years of experience working with computers.
- Prefer six (6) months of experience using Microsoft Word.
- Prefer six (6) months of experience using Microsoft Excel including the ability to create spreadsheets and create and apply formulas.
To expedite consideration, we highly recommend that you BOTH upload your resume AND copy and paste the text when creating your candidate profile.
Dart Container - 5 months ago
Dart sets the industry standard of excellence by efﬁciently providing high quality foodservice packaging solutions and exceptionally...