The Louis Berger Group, Inc. (Berger) is one of the largest global multidisciplinary consulting organizations. Berger is a globally recognized architecture, engineering, program and construction management, planning and environmental consulting firm providing comprehensive project related services from inception and planning through to design, construction, and long-term operations and maintenance. By drawing on the imagination, experience, intelligence and versatility of its staff of over 5,000, Berger has earned a reputation for delivering outstanding quality and performance. Berger has its headquarters in Morristown, NJ with a professional staff of urban planners, architects, engineers, inspectors, program and construction managers, schedulers, estimators, environmental scientists, and cultural resource specialists in the New York Metropolitan Area.
SUMMARY: Berger is seeking a qualified candidate to oversee our program and construction management services within the New York and New Jersey region.
· Minimum 15 years relevant PMCM experience with high levels of capability in management, administration, business development, and operations;
· Proven track record of success in the PMCM of facility/infrastructure construction projects;
· Functional familiarity with latest generation project management information systems that support cost estimating, schedule tracking, and overall program controls;
· Proven track record as seller-doer of PMCM owner’s representative type work;
· Must possess solid financial management skills to understand balance sheet, profit/loss, and project accounting processes;
· Established rapport and track record with the New York/New Jersey metro area state, local, commercial, and municipal government clients;
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with Master’s a plus - PE and CCM desired but not required
· Travel is required regionally, on weekly basis;
· Must possess computer skills and functional familiarity with MS office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.);
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
· Must possess solid organizational leadership skills and adapt to fast paced, culturally diverse business environment;
· Ability to target key business opportunities, develop leads, support and write winning proposals; and
· Ability to effectively supervise and motivate staff of up to 100.
Applicants must state in their application whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the proposed work location.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php, and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers competitive package including Medical Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependant Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 2 years ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...