This individual will responsible for the daily activities of managing various office and industrial assets located throughout the United States.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Effectively abstract and manage commercial real estate leases
- Review monthly management narratives and budget variance reports
- Prepare and review annual operating budgets, ten-year budget forecasting, and common area maintenance reconciliations
- Collection of tenant account receivable balances; send late fees letters, default letters, etc.
- Maintain insurance, tax and other internal tracking and data compliance files
- Develop relationships with tenants
- Screen requests for repairs and other landlord services, determine landlord vs. tenant responsibilities
- Develop vendor relationships and order repairs within established guidelines, verify completion of work, follow up to ensure tenant satisfaction and process invoices for payment
- Track scheduled CPI and fixed rate rent adjustments and invoice tenants for associated increases
- Manage tenant improvement and capital expenditure projects
- Review and enforce OEA Agreements
- Ability to supervise others
- Oversee third party Property Managers as applicable
- Assist with all other functions as assigned
- Participate in due diligence property inspections and asset review for potential acquisitions.
- Travel is required.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing office and industrial commercial properties. Requires strong Excel, Word, and MRI experience as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate must be self-sufficient, demonstrate initiative, perseverance, and the ability to complete tasks and make sound decisions with minimal supervision and work well in a fast paced environment. Some travel required.
Education and Professional Designations:
Must hold a current Georgia real estate license. Bachelor’s degree preferred, BOMA, IREM, or CCIM designations are a plus.
We will offer a competitive package based on experience and qualifications.
Cole Capital Advisors - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -