Brief Job Summary: Held accountable for knowing and understanding the district manager’s duties and responsibilities. Fulfill the district manager’s position when necessary. Develop working relationships with chain and keys accounts, and acquire new accounts. Maintain and obtain key accounts. Fully utilize sales techniques in an ethical fashion in order to achieve the new areas and accounts. Work to meet the company’s Strategic Objectives as established. Perform essential job functions.
1. Instills an aggressive, motivated attitude in Distribution Center.
2. Make sales calls; grow existing sales, add new accounts and increase sales within the district while controlling sales credits.
3. Aid and supervise the sales efforts and operations responsibilities of District Managers in his/her region.
4. Make sales calls, entertain existing and prospective customers and remain familiar with all key accounts within his/her region.
5. Make sales calls in region – Call on new or existing customers daily.
6. Responsible for customer service and operations of the distribution centers in his/her region.
7. Monitor customer complaints to assure service guidelines are met
8. Report sales budgets to corporate offices on a quarterly basis.
9. Coordinates all sales activities with District Managers.
10. Make key account contacts in region.
11. Establish sales and stale goals and monitor results.
12. Assists District Managers with all sale and stale problems.
13. Conduct Sales Meetings in Regions.
14. Contacts District Sales Manager daily with activities and results.
15. Ensure region and districts meet sales & merchandising standards
16. Assists District Manager with new hires (Additional interviewing.)
17. Recruit new employees to fill open positions
18. Monitor all distribution center activities and expenses with emphasis on profitability.
19. Train, develop, assist and motivate District Managers and RSRs
20. Monitors all Distribution Centers activities daily.
21. Make personal visits to each Distribution Center monthly and as often as needed.
22. Coordinate and assist District Managers with weekly schedules.
23. Functions as backup to District Manager in all areas.
24. Monitors and enforces all Landshire policies.
25. Approves all Distribution Center expenses.
26. Assists District Manager with structuring and scheduling routes.
27. Produce schedules for next week – Regional and District Managers on Friday afternoons.
28. Stress safe work habits of all employees.
29. Load trucks or run routes when necessary – holiday weeks, when Route Salesperson is on vacation or ill, training new Route Salespersons.
30. Ensure region and districts meet service and operational standards
31. Other duties as assigned.
Landshire - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard