Regional Safety Manager
This position will assist the Operations and the HSE Department in managing, training, and orienting employees in company guidelines as well as local, state, and federal regulations. The Regional Safety Manager ensures standardization and continuity of corporate safety goals and vision to each individual field operation location.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experiences:
- Works closely with appropriate Operations Managers and Regional Leadership in order to direct the application and administration of established corporate safety programs throughout the company
- Serve as consultant and partner to assigned field locations and operations to establish plans to improve overall health and safety of each location/region
- Coordinates, facilitates and assists in site/ field inspections in the areas of environmental, health, and safety to ensure compliance of all policies and procedures and regulations from all employees
- Provide guidance and direction to Operations management to ensure all operations are working within company guidelines, as well as regulatory guidelines from local, state, and federal authorities
- Manages and directs the work and priorities of the Safety Coordinators within the region
- Deliver monthly safety trainings for employees and to monitor current online training to ensure all goals are being met
- Support and ensure compliance of company policies including, but not limited to Short Service Employee and Fatigue Management programs
- Providing weekly status reports to operations management and the safety department on ongoing activities as well as issues arising from site inspections and evaluations
- Investigate, report, and determine root cause of all incident, accidents, and near misses that occur
- Ensure standard corporate Review Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and Behavior Based Safety (BBS) programs are implemented, compliant and analyzed and puts plans in action to minimize potential risk(s) if present
- Monitor other corporate HSE programs developed for the safety department
- Maintain files to include training data, audits, Job Safety Analysis, Machinery Inspections and all non-compliant issues
- 3-5 years of HSE related experience within oilfield or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Ability to partner with and influence a wide range of employees from leadership to field hands
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant and proven experience in HSE
Stallion Oilfield Holdings, Inc. - 9 months ago
At Stallion, we're committed to protecting our most valuable resource-our employees.
With an emphasis on understanding, experience and...