Talyst is focused on providing innovative and reliable solutions that help long term care and correctional facility pharmacies run more intelligently. Talyst uses automation to enable pharmacies to dispense remotely, in their customers facility. The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for the sale of the organization’s products throughout a multi-state region with a required home office. This position requires frequent overnight travel.
- Direct sales to meet established sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Create and manage a territory plan for the assigned territory.
- Work with other elements in the company to achieve mutual success.
- Travel to accounts and make presentations.
- Maintain regular communications to educate and support partners or buying groups.
- Maintain consistent Records in the company’s CRM tool.
- Attend company and industry meetings as required.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers by:
- Communicating openly
- Treating all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve communication, trust and respect concerns or problems
- Asking for information to perform job responsibilities
- Understand and abide by company corporate values at all times.
- Work in compliance with all safety rules and regulations.
- Protect the confidentiality of sensitive and/or proprietary company information.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- College degree or related field or equivalent experience
- Proven history of new account sales achievement
- Big ticket capital equipment and/or software sales ($250,000+ average deal)
- Verifiable record of exceeding large quotas ($2,000,000+)
- Experience in long capital budget sales cycles (6-12 months)
- Experience in high level selling (CEO, COO, CFO, CIO and VP levels)
- Strong network of stellar customer references
- Experience in selling hospital pharmacy equipment or patient safety automation
- Knowledge of hospital operations and medication distribution processes
- Experience with Strategic Selling processes and solid territory management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with all business groups
- Ability to cope with interruptions, prioritize work load and multitask
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and other common office tools
The job conditions for this position are in a standard office setting. Employees in this position use PC and phone on an on-going basis throughout the day.
Talyst, Inc. - 14 months ago