Posting Job Title: Regional Sales Director
Requisition #: 141807BR
Posting Location: United States - New York - Syracuse
Area of Interest: Information Technology Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Job title: Regional Sales Director-Enterprise Cloud Services
Reports to: GM, Enterprise Sales
Location: Regional territory to be determined
** NOTE: Principals, No agencies---Only local candidates will be considered
Who We Are:
NaviSite, Inc., a Time Warner Cable Company, is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise-class, cloud services, managed applications and managed hosting solutions. NaviSite provides a full suite of reliable and scalable solutions for organizations looking to outsource IT infrastructures and lower their capital and operational costs. Enterprise customers depend on NaviSite for customized solutions, delivered through a global footprint of state-of-the-art data centers. For more information, please visit www.navisite.com.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for securing contracts in: Cloud Enterprise Managed Services, Hosting, Packaged Application Management, Hosting Custom Applications, Custom web development, Cloud/Utility Computing, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Hyperion, Lawson, and Microsoft Dynamics from existing and prospective customers.
What You Will Do-The Regional Sales Director will:
What We Are Looking For-our Regional Sales Director will have:
- Prospect for both new customer and existing base relationships for new revenue opportunities.
- Establish and qualify pipeline, engaging appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions.
- Take leadership role in pricing, architectural, risk identification and management, and competitive assessment areas.
- Ensure clean handoff from pre-sales to appropriate service delivery resources.
- Work within NaviSite guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with customers.
- Comply with NaviSite’s standards and policies related to documentation, reporting, travel, and related administrative activities.
- Foster and develop increased awareness of NaviSite within application, services and infrastructure and partners, professional and personal networking groups.
o Cloud Enterprise Managed Services (hosting, etc…)
- Experience selling to large enterprises ($1B Sales+)
- Skill Set should either be around:
o Infrastructure Services and Solutions (ie: VMWare, HP, IBM, Sun, etc…) or
o Applications (ie: Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, etc…)
o Services (ie: Deloitte, Accenture, IBM Global, etc…)
More on TWC
- Selling cycle of deals you’ve worked on in the past should be 6-12 months
- Years experience should be in the 10-15+ range
- Ability to create and work your own leads versus waiting for leads from our Business Development Reps, or our corporate marketing efforts
- Must work well in a team environment, with multiple resources
- Demonstrated understanding of our industry, customer needs and competitive landscape
- BS/BA or equivalent education preferred
- Extensive regional travel required
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: NAVIS
Controlling Establishment ID: 00809 - Syracuse Elwood
Time Warner Cable - 19 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...