If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
New York [NY]
Northeast- Regional Sales Director
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services,
a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
Regional Sales Director
is primarily responsible for leading, directing and managing all activities of the sales teams within a specific geographical assignment. The Regional Sales Director is responsible for leading his/her teams to the achievement of established revenue and profit goals by insuring specific individual and team goals are met and expenses are managed in a fiscally responsible manner. The Regional Sales Director will participate in national, regional, and local strategic meetings, as well as, lead meetings with their respective teams.
- Directs the development and execution of sales strategy and plans to achieve corporate objectives
- Recruits, trains, develops, directs and leads a team of neuroscience/migraine sales specialists
- Leads the integration, coordination and collaboration with key stakeholders and partners in the Region
- Leads through breaking down complex problems into manageable parts by systematically organizing and prioritizing them into business plans
- Scans the marketplace and anticipates trends to gain insight for better decision making
- Sustains a shared focus on results throughout the sales force, monitors sale performance, and adjusts strategy or resources to ensure successful execution and performance
- Uses broad understanding of the business strategy to develop business plans. Aligns sales strategies and efforts with brand strategy and take into account the potential impact of external factors such as Managed care on national sales strategies
- Leverages strategic thinking with strong business savvy skills to drive business results
- Centers on building commitment through managing change and taking ownership for overall success of organization
All candidates must possess:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years Regional Sales Management or 2nd level management experience
- 10+ years of management experience
- Diabetes experience
At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Minimum Education Level
Inventiv Health - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops and...