Kenexa is hiring Regional Sales Directors to cover various territories across North America. Kenexa hires only top talent and offers excellent benefits. Good communication skills and teamwork required for this role. Approximately 30-40% travel is expected.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Achieve / exceed bookings objectives in your assigned territory.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual bookings and communicate that information to sales management on a regular and timely basis.
- Develop comprehensive sales plans and strategies to ensure maximum revenue growth.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape in your territory.
- Ensure that prospects have been properly qualified and that proper expectations have been communicated.
- Ability to generate leads by any available means including, but not limited to, direct mail, seminars, networking with third party business partners, cold call from lead lists, regularly follow-up from existing customer database, and being able to extract lead lists independently (newspapers, literature, web sites) – be creative and brainstorm on how to generate leads.
- Ability to do in-depth presentations of Kenexa products and services, in person and on-line.
- Ability to answer questions regarding functionality/features of Kenexa products and services.
- Cultivate relationships with Kenexa third party partners in your assigned territory.
- Able to work inter-departmentally to obtain information on all aspects of the sales cycle, including RFP’s, contract negotiations, implementation and ongoing support.
- Represent Kenexa with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Team player.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources, Human Capital, Talent Management, Workforce Management knowledge and prior experience required
- At least five years field sales experience in the software industry
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proven, successful sales track record
- Good understanding of software, basic technology, and basic web-based technology
- Successful experience in managing complex sales
- Approximately 30-40% travel.
Kenexa - 20 months ago