POSITION: Regional Sales Manager, ERICO Panel
LOCATION: North Central: IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD
Or North West: AK, CO, Northern CA, ID, MT, Northern NV,
OR, UT, WA & WY.
REPORTS TO: Regional Sales Director, ERICO Panel
Connections, North America & Latin America
Our international group is a premier manufacturer of
engineered products designed for diverse niche
applications in the electrical, mechanical, commercial
and industrial, rail and utility markets. This position
is a part of one of our Focus Teams which sells Low
Voltage power connections products and solutions. This
position is best suited for an autonomous, energetic,
highly-motivated and results-driven individual, who is
looking to join a solid and high-growth international
company, headquartered in the United States.
The core competencies of this position lie in technical
sales, industry/market intelligence, demand creation,
solutions development, and agent and distributor
opportunities in the territory.
- Responsible for achieving sales and profit goals.
- Developing current business and generating new
such as OEM’s, panel builders, inverter
- Promote our value proposition solutions to end-users
manufacturers, integrators, electrical contractors.
motor drive, machinery, energy storage, power
- Target market segments such as renewable energy,
management, transportation, industries, etc.
institutes/consulting companies and other specifying
- Influence end-user specifications at design
Distributors covering the sales area.
- Managing Manufacturers' Representatives &
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year accredited
significant experience with Low Voltage component
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Sound business acumen
- Electrical or Mechanical technical background with
Representatives, utilizing both direct and
- Sales management experience of Manufacturers'
distribution sales channels.
target market selling practices, a method of selling
- Practical application of value based selling or
solutions not components.
Excel, Word, Powerpoint and customer relationship
- Competent user of MS tools and programs, including
management tools such as salesforce.com.
- Greater than 50% travel to support above
performance-based bonus potential.
- Competitive annual salary, with solid
- 401K Plan
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, life and
receive consideration without regard to age, race,
- M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or
national origin. Applicants encouraged to confidentially
self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged
to apply. Employment contingent upon successful
completion of background investigation. Drug-free work
environment. Pre-employment drug screening required.
Must be eligible to work in this country.
ERICO International Corporation - 12 months ago