Position Summary |
Critigen Managed IT Services is seeking an experienced professional to sell its Managed IT Services to mid to large organizations. Candidate will require and be well-versed in the art of consulting selling by utilizing proven solution/mature selling methodologies and skill sets. This professional must be extremely proficient in prospecting, networking and relationship building throughout client organizations to include all C-level executives. Sales Professional must be an assertive over-achiever with strong communications skills, consistent track record of increased sales, provide proof of a quota over-attainment, past performance of working within an entrepreneurial environment , industry reputation for competence, professionalism and integrity.
General Position Duties
- Past performance and effective selling of IT Managed Services to Market: Medium-sized enterprises
- Target Verticals: Fortune 5,000 Commercial
- Target Contracts: $20K - $100K Monthly Reoccurring Revenue; $3 - $5M Total Contract Value Sales for the year.
- Representation of the following Services: IT Outsourcing, Managed IT Services, Cloud Services/ Application Hosting and Management, Remote Management and Monitoring of client systems, Monitoring and Management of WAN/ LAN, Network Device Design and Functionality, Service Desk, Private and Public Cloud solutions, Thin Client Solutions (Citrix), Network Security, Data Networking, Internet, IT Consulting, IT Professional Services, Application Development
- Travel 20%-30%
- Minimum 5 years in selling outsourcing information technology/ managed services/ Cloud to medium to large-sized clients
- Closing and managing between $2M - $5M in sales per year
- Closing average contract values of $250k - $1M
- Technical Skill Set Selling: Outsourced IT Managed services, Hosting, Remote network monitoring, WAN/ LAN topologies, Network Device Design and Functionality, Managed Security (firewall/ IDS), Thin Client Solutions (Citrix), Network Security, IT Consulting, Data Networking, Internet, Software Development, Outsourced Application Management and Hosting
- Familiar with and has the ability to articulate the advantages of Managed Services, Business Continuity, Application Hosting, Remote Management and Monitoring, Software Development, IT Outsourcing
- Degree: BA/ BS
- The ideal candidate will also have:
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas within an organization that sells managed IT solutions to mid to large enterprises
- Strong current network base
- Excellent networking and account penetration skills
- Ability to penetrate and leverage C-level contacts
- Very high level of skill in oral and written communications
- Strong commitment to quality and service
- Knowledge and understanding of specific vertical markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding time management skills
- Willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
- References demonstrating specific knowledge of candidate ability to execute functions presented in this document
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Critigen - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -