Position Summary |
Critigen Managed IT Services is seeking an experienced professional to sell its Managed IT Services to mid to large organizations. Candidate will require and be well-versed in the art of consulting selling by utilizing proven solution/mature selling methodologies and skill sets. This professional must be extremely proficient in prospecting, networking and relationship building throughout client organizations to include all C-level executives. Sales Professional must be an assertive over-achiever with strong communications skills, consistent track record of increased sales, provide proof of a quota over-attainment, past performance of working within an entrepreneurial environment , industry reputation for competence, professionalism and integrity.
General Position Duties
- Past performance and effective selling of IT Managed Services to Market: Medium-sized enterprises
- Target Verticals: Fortune 5,000 Commercial
- Target Contracts: $20K - $100K Monthly Reoccurring Revenue; $3 - $5M Total Contract Value Sales for the year.
- Representation and selling of the following Services:
- IT Outsourcing, Managed IT Services
- Cloud Services/ Application Hosting and Management
- Virtualization and multi-tennant platforms
- Remote Management and Monitoring of client systems
- Monitoring and Management of WAN/ LAN
- Application Management
- Network Device Design and Functionality
- Service Desk
- Thin Client Solutions (Citrix)
- Network Security
- Data Networking
- IT Consulting, IT Professional Services
- Travel 20%-30%
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Minimum 5 years in selling outsourcing information technology/ managed services/ Cloud to medium to large-sized clients
- Closing no less than $3M of total new contract value sales per year in managed IT and consulting services (no hardware/ software sales)
- Closing average contract values of $250k - $1M ($10k to $40k in Monthly reoccurring revenue)
- Technical Skill Set Selling: Outsourced IT Managed services, Hosting, Remote IT System Monitoring and Management, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), WAN/ LAN topologies, Managed Network, Managed Security, VDI, IT Consulting, 24x7 Service Desk, Outsourced Application Management and Hosting
- Confidence and ability to professionally articulate the advantages of Managed Services, Business and IT Continuity, Application Hosting, Remote Management and Monitoring, Software Development, IT Outsourcing
- Degree: BA/ BS
- The ideal candidate will also have:
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas within an organization that sells managed IT solutions to mid-sized enterprises.
- Strong current network base within commercial sector businesses.
- Consultative and “Challenger” selling methodology.
- Exceptional communication, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent networking and account penetration skills.
- Demonstrate strong qualification skills within a proven methodology and process.
- Ability to penetrate and leverage C-level contacts.
- Knowledge and understanding of specific vertical markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
- References demonstrating specific knowledge of candidate ability to execute functions presented in this document.
Critigen - 7 months ago