Job Title: |
Regional Sales Manager (AZ, NV)
Las Vegas, NV
- Provides external wholesaling/marketing services to specified independent agents and/or territories.
- Drives product sales by promoting products through independent agencies, and/or creating and providing business plans, sales goals, training and support for producers.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships to foster and build sales growth.
- This position will require travel between Phoenix, AZ and Las Vegas, NV.
- Works fairly independently, services independent agents and the requirements of mid to large size territories.
- Drives product sales within assigned territory.
- Promotes the Company’s Property and Casualty products.
- May assist with developing business plans, producer training, prospecting support, and point of sale work.
- May conduct product training and product sales seminars.
- Often develops new business opportunities and sales growth by initiating and maintaining strong relationships.
- Often identifies client needs and available resources to support planned sales activity.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- 5-7 years previous experience successfully selling/servicing related products .
- Property ,Casualty and Life Licenses.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...