LivingSocial is the local marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city. We help local businesses grow by introducing them to high-quality new customers and give merchants the tools to make our members their regulars.
Based in Washington, DC, we have more than 70 million members around the world.
At LivingSocial, we move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and ferociously committed to executing each day. Do you want to be challenged by your job and be surrounded by passionate, dedicated, and creative people? Are you hungry? If so, we want to invest in you!
In order to reach our goals, we’re looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager based in Toronto. The Regional Sales Manager will be an integral part of LivingSocial’s team, responsible for coaching and training account executives in a region to exceed their goals while selling top accounts in that region. The Regional Sales Manager will report directly to the Regional Sales Director.
It’s a big job, and an important one to LivingSocial. We’re not saying it’s going to be easy. But if you enjoy interacting with people from across the world, while having a major impact on a growing company, this position just might be perfect for you.
- Exceed sales targets in your territory
- Coach and mentor sales executives in your region to exceed their goals
- Share best practices across your region to improve sales process and training
- Sell and manage strategic accounts in the region to ensure maximum revenue generation on daily deals
- Communicate ongoing contract and sales activities within the sales teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required, plus a minimum of 3 years of outside sales performance as a top performer, as well as experience coaching or managing outside sales teams
- Online advertising, direct marketing, or local advertising sales are a plus
- Show success selling strategic accounts and coaching sales executives to improve performance
- Demonstrate top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Be goal-focused, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Build productive working relationships across a organization to drive team and client goals
- Strategically and creatively think in a fast-paced
- Work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Plan
- Opportunity to work with committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
LivingSocial appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is the policy of LivingSocial to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. The company will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
LivingSocial - 30+ days ago
LivingSocial is a leading marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city – or wherever you may be.