The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) role exists to help CashCall grow its business by increasing the number of active dealer-partners CashCall does business with at the same time increasing the number of deals per active dealer partner in their respective market. The RSM will partner with the Sales Director to make sure that the right strategies and actions are being implemented and that the desired results are being achieved. By using various prospecting methods, it is the responsibility of the RSM to keep an active pipe-line of prospective Dealer Partners. The RSM is expected to be able to effectively evaluate every potential Dealer Partner so that those with the highest likelihood of success are brought on to our program.
- 70% - Responsible for having a thorough understanding of their market, competitors and Dealers in the defined territory in order to create the most effective strategy to increase CashCall Dealer partner base and contract volume. Ensuring monthly, quarterly and annual production numbers are met and all Dealer customer service issues are handled professionally and in a timely manner.
- 10% - Interaction with Credit Department to ensure superior Dealer service levels are maintained, applications received are in compliance with Federal/State Laws and CashCall approved underwriting guidelines. All disputes with Credit Buyers are handled professionally and in a timely manner.
- 10% - Interaction with Funding Department to ensure superior Dealer service levels are maintained, contract packages received for purchase are in compliance with Federal/State Laws and CashCall approved underwriting criteria. All disputes with Funders are handled professionally and in a timely manner.
- 10% - Interaction with Sales Director to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual production numbers are met
- BA/BS Degree is preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of non-prime/sub-prime auto finance sales background .
- Must be literate and fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret automotive finance reports and general correspondence
- Computer literate with ability to perform computer functions with accuracy
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the sub-prime automotive Dealer process
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret credit bureau used in territory is essential.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret dealership and sales reports.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to be a team player and communicate well with other CashCall management
- Must have excellent customer service skills and have the ability to stay organized with multiple tasks
Founded in 2003, CashCall, Inc. is one of the nation's premier lenders. Headquartered in Orange, California, the company employs top...