Company: Leading producer of purification solutions (JS-019-13)
Position: Regional Sales Manager (Specialty Chemicals)
Reports To: Sales Director
Location: Virtual Office (Must live near major Airport, preferably a Hub, within Region)
Region: WA, OR, N.CA, NV, CO, UT, ID, MT & WY
Compensation: Base Salary plus Bonus (Commensurate with Experience)
Plus Monthly Vehicle Allowance & Reimbursement of Gas
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance and Retirement Package
REL OCATION NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
IDEAL REGIONAL SALES MANAGER CANDIDATE will bring to the table:
- Experienced background selling specialty chemicals preferably activated carbon products
- Technical Degree (Chemical or Environmental Engineering) and/or experience as a Technical Sales Representative for specialty chemicals
- Successful track record of identifiable/quantifiable ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Experienced selling specialty chemicals
- Experience selling potable water market to municipalities & selling to the food and beverage industry a PLUS
- Minimum of 8 years Business to Business sales experience in the specialty chemical industry with a stable work history
- Experience working in a Virtual Office environment
- CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN REGION, have excellent communication skills and willingness to travel approximately 50%
- Ideal candidate would be located near a major hub airport within region.
- Develop a sales action plan for the territory & monitor performance
- Prepare Annual Budget for territory and meet sales & profit budget established for territory
- Maintain and increase revenue with existing customer base and capture sufficient competitively held accounts to meet annual budget
- Maintain and grow business at Univar Accounts and develop and work with distributors to grow business
A. Vice President of Sales & Marketing:
B. Univar Account Manager:
- Reports to, takes direction from and jointly develops sales strategies with the VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Executes those sales strategies and provides timely and concise reporting on all activities.
C. Business Manager:
- Works and travels with UAM to ensure customer satisfaction, and that the company’s products, equipment and services are of equal or better value than that of the competition.
- Develops new prospects in conjunction with these individuals.
D. Technical Applications Specialist:
- Works and travels with BM to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Jointly develops new prospect lists and sales strategies for those prospects.
- Sets pricing and service offering at all customer and prospects within territory in conjunction with BM.
E. Customer Service Representative:
- Works with to resolve technical issues at customer and prospect locations.
- Provides assistance when needed to evaluate new technologies and services in operating environment.
Travel requirements approximately 50%
- Communicates to minimize logistics cost and enhance customer satisfaction.
Qualified Candidates Email Resume in MSWord to email@example.com
About The River Group
Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations
Monster - 22 months ago