Available Openings: 2
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job ID: 84081
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Business Unit: AAC-Ameriprise Advisor Center
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Eligible for Relocation: N
Travel Percentage: None
SERIES24 / SERIES63 / SERIES65 / SERIES66 / SERIES7
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office
- and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
This position is responsible for driving employee financial advisor results by providing frontline leadership, development and coaching to advisor staff. After a robust training period, AAC Sales Managers indirectly influence client interactions through coaching and monitoring of financial advisor sales activities. This role also includes direct interaction with clients through building relationships during escalated and/or complex situations. Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate critical skills of a leader including setting expectations, developing, coaching and motivating a team. This includes holding 1:1’s, administration duties, timecard tracking, compliance oversight, ensuring brand standards, client service and satisfaction are met.
- Drive skill development through a combination of 1:1 and team driven activities in alignment with the AAC advisor training program.
- Share AAC vision and lead a team of financial advisors to meet or exceed sales results, while best serving the needs of our clients within the AAC client relationship model. Includes managing all aspects of performance management and development of improvement plans.
- Partner with Advisors to resolve escalated client needs, and assist with advanced client case work.
- Drive new client acquisition through the coaching and motivation of team to engage referrals, personal and professional networks, centers of influence, etc. to generate prospects.
- Participate in the recruiting and selection process for new financial advisors including interviewing and partnering closely with talent acquisition.
- Takes an active role to ensure that the AAC is a positive and supportive environment for all advisors and staff.
- 12-18 months of financial services sales experience
- 12-36 months in a leadership capacity (informal or formal)
- Demonstrated leadership behaviors including ability to motivate individuals and teams, coach colleagues, create high energy and build confidence in self and others.
- Demonstrated track record of following compliance policies, principles, and procedures; must be in good compliance standing with regulators
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses & resident state insurance license.
- Hold or obtain Series 24 within 90 days of hire.
- 12-24 months sales leadership experience in financial services
- Demonstrated results in successfully coaching and leading sales professionals early in their career
- In-depth knowledge of Ameriprise financial products and services; demonstrated understanding of the industry and competition.
- Ability to demonstrate all key sales tasks involved in an outbound phone environment; including working with contact management systems
- Effective consultative sales skills and ability to successfully coach and mentor around these skills.
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback.
- Interviewing skills and experience for recruiting and selection of sales professionals.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2011 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
- 2 years ago - save job
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...