DaVinci Biosciences, LLC is engaged in the discovery and development of cell-based therapeutics and tools that aid in the treatment of human degenerative disorders. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals suffering from degenerative disease and injury. Through responsible research and development, we strive to be innovative leaders in biotechnology and regenerative medicine; renowned worldwide for our scientific and medical achievements and contributions to the health and well-being of communities.
The ideal candidate will develop a sales team and accomplish sales targets for our new lines of business.
offices, according to the company goals, provide technical and
- The candidate will plan and conduct visits to defined medical
informational documents and one-on-one support to patient
providers, medical tourism agencies, TPA's, doctors and direct
introductions and promotions as needed to keep current providers
- Selling to clients at their place of business
- Will conduct off-site meeting with prospective customers
- The candidate will perform company presentations, product
interested in: existing services, new product lines, company's
activities and patients needs.
evaluate most appropriate tradeshow and conferences for marketing
- The candidate will help develop corporative identity pieces,
purposes and represent the company for promoting company’s services
providers and potential direct patients.
- Draft and send out email to doctors, medical tourism agencies,
agencies, patient providers, doctors and potential patients
- He/she will act as a primary point of contact for medical tourism
handling all services and product inquiries.
patient’s logistics, recommend promotional activities to physicians
- In addition, coordinate referral and follow up procedures for
through regional meetings (conferences, symposia, product launches,
BioSpace.com - 18 months ago