BenchMark Rehab Partners
Our Mission: To empower and inspire people to reach their full potential.
Our Vision: To deliver the highest quality, evidence-based health care with a passion for excellence.
o Coaching of associates.
- Responsible for all account manager duties in her respective area.
- Mentor and train new and existing account managers in the respective region.
o Review of sales metrics.
o Performance management including annual reviews, regular constructive and positive feedback and performance management plans if needed.
o Ride along with sales team and observe work in physician offices.
The Regional Sales Manager is self-motivated and works well both independently and with the field employees, Business Office employees and vendors.
- Coordinate staff meetings with team to review current trends, hold group training/education and roll out new programs.
- Participate in management team meetings with Director of Sales, Director of Marketing, VPs and President.
- Work directly with operations team (ADs, RDs, and CDs) on sales strategies, clinical staff involvement and the overall interaction between sales and operations.
Qualifications for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years experience in sales. The ideal candidate will possess proven leadership and supervisory experience, excellent written and oral communication skills and a high level of sales ability with a track record of proven results. Previous experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
No phone calls please
BenchMark Physical Therapy - 15 months ago
Founded as a single clinic in 1995 by a group of physical therapists in Ooltewah, TN, BenchMark Physical Therapy is the region’s...