Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Sales Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for the sales of software and services tailored exclusively to the human capital industry.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge that allows Sales Manager to give effective demonstrations of Bond’s software products.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with VP of Sales, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Manager on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Assist in the development of a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calling, attending trade shows/conferences, and other networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal and pricing presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the Bond solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, and understand detailed business information for pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, product demonstrations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft CRM to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales in the software industry.
- Knowledge of or experience in the staffing space a plus.
- Experience selling ATS software a plus.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.