Regional Sales Manager NW Indiana Assisted Living, Memory Care Occupancy Development
* Must have minimum 3 years of successful multi-site management experience in Senior Housing or Long Term Care
* Proven track record in leading and coaching sales professionals to acheive occupancy development goals
* Must be able to travel quite frequently throughout the region with some overnight stays
* Should have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems is required
* Experience with public speaking a plus
* Passion for Senior Adults and their families
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER NW Indiana
will oversee sales and marketing (occupancy) efforts for senior living communities in NW Indiana. Each property has a sales manager who will look to you for coaching and support. You will also work with our property and regional leadership in operations and nursing to maximize occupancy in the region. The person hired for this position must live or relocate to NW Indiana. Significant weekly travel within NW Indiana is required along with occasional overnight travel to Regional, Divisional and Company Wide Sales Meetings. This position reports to the Divisional VP of Sales.
Brookdale Senior Living
Is the nation’s leading operator of Senior Housing Communities and related services with over 600 locations nationwide. We are a fast growing, publicly traded company with a rich 30 year heritage of senior housing expertise. www.brookdaleliving.com
How to apply for this exceptional opportuity
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note the Job ID in the subject line)
Job ID: 67625
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...