Business.com is seeking highly motivated, self-starting individuals to develop business primarily over the phone for its suite of regional products, including Verified Pay-Per-Lead (PPL), Grid Listings, and Directory Listings. As a Regional Account Executive, you'll have the opportunity to form consultative relationships with business decision makers in an extremely competitive industry, all while maintaining the focus on growing your book of business. This position offers an excellent starting base salary, uncapped commissions, and a competitive benefits package. For an aggressive and driven sales professional with excellent relationship-building abilities, this is the opportunity to start or advance your career in one of the fastest-growing companies in the online B2B space.
Job Requirements & Skills
- Consistently meet or exceed all revenue goals.
- Identify and establish relationships with regional businesses.
- Execute on all phases of the sales cycle—such as lead generation, cold calling, online product demonstrations, proposal generation, campaign implementation, and account management.
- Qualify and prioritize opportunities through customer needs analyses.
- Enter and track prospects and associated notes within Salesforce.com.
- Anything else that contributes to the success of the team.
- 1 or more years of relevant sales experience.
- A high degree of sales acumen, including the ability to close new business, persuade others and handle objections.
- Strong desire for achievement and competition; love of competing and winning. Enthusiastic, optimistic, and certain of victory; unfazed by rejection.
- Coachable; listens to and implements advice from manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management capabilities.
- Exceptional phone skills: can easily build rapport and establish relationships with customers.
- Adept listener: able to probe and clarify to get a true sense of the customer's needs.
- Resourceful: goes over, under, around, and through obstacles to achieve success.
- Track record of taking initiative, consistently hitting quotas, and driving new business.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Competitive compensation based on level of experience
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equity Opportunity
- Health Club Membership
- Fun, hard-working atmosphere with opportunity for everyone to contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Fridays, quarterly off-site events, video game tournaments, foosball, etc.