We are a growing company…
We are a financially secure company…
We offer our employees a promising future and tremendous career opportunities...
At CRST International, Inc. we are one of the nations leading transportation and logistics companies. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, we have offices throughout the United States, employing over 1,000 office employees, over 3,000 company drivers, and work with over 1,700 independent contractors. At CRST we offer a generous benefits and compensation package, in addition to a growing and financially stable environment. If you are interested in making a valuable contribution in a dynamic company with plans for a bright future, apply now.
“The only thing BIGGER than our opportunities, is your POTENTIAL”
CRST is seeking multiple self motivated and results oriented Regional and National Sales Manager's for it’s – Specialized Transportation Division (STI), Expedited Division (Van) and Malone Division (Flat Bed). Lo cation/domicile can be flexible based on applicants physical location
- Sell CRST'S package of transportation services to National and Regional corporations that coordinate both inbound and outbound LTL, Truckload and Flat Bed within service markets, using a combination of telephone and face to face sales techniques.
- Primary responsibility is to develop new business opportunities
- Maintain and promote growth for existing customer accounts.
- Serve as the initial and primary point of contact for customers and the company.
- Manage customer needs and balance them with the needs of the company.
- Negotiate rates and contracts in CRST's best interest.
- Develop Competitive bid packages for customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Previous experience in the transportation industry, LTL, Truckload and Flat Bed preferred, including a minimum of 5-10 years of field sales experience.
- Previous experience in selling specialized services is preferred.
- Strong conceptual thinker and problem solver with a high level of energy, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong planning and organizational skills including the ability to negotiate, develop and manage both new and existing business.
CRST International, Inc. - 17 months ago