If you combine exceptional leadership abilities, strong solutions-oriented sales skills, and technical savvy in the trucking / transportation space, this Regional Sales Manager position offers you the opportunity to make a significant impact across a multi-state region. You will coach and lead a team of five Business Development Managers in the Western US, focusing on natural gas solutions for fleet and truck customers. In the process, you'll promote change that is good for the environment, for customers' bottom lines, and for America. Clean Energy is the industry leader and we are growing your success as Regional Sales Manager could set you up to pursue a variety of career paths in our organization.
To be a good fit for the Regional Sales Manager opportunity, you will have:
Clean Energy is North America's leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation, and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 1000 employees and are continuing to expand our 280-station portfolio.
- 10+ years of sales experience demonstrating progressive success, ideally including selling to mid-sized businesses.
- Proven sales management skills and a demonstrated ability to coach sales professionals in solutions-oriented, customer-centered sales.
- A solid transportation industry background, including a general understanding of commercial engine technology (Peterbilt, Cummins, Wentworth, etc.). Familiarity with natural gas technologies is strongly preferred.
- A progressive approach to leadership.
- The ability and willingness to travel at least 50% of the time.
Clean Energy - 14 months ago