Crestron is the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes.
Crestron's leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the best products, programs and services in the industry. This culmination of loyalty, devotion and innovation is what our dealers refer to as "The Crestron Experience."
Crestron is currently seeking a Commercial Regional Sales Manager
Commercial territories: WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, NM, HI & AK.
Candidate must have experience in the Commercial Audio and Video marketplace.
Proven track record of successful sales in exact or related fields.
Candidate must be able to cover key markets of the listed territory, and develop a market for various product lines.
Candidate must be energetic, self motivated and possess a desire to win.
Ability to give oral and written presentations, including PowerPoint.
Experience in management of regional distribution channels.
Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to analyze and react to changing business conditions.
Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education Requirements:
• A minimum of 3 years experience in Sales
• Ability to multitask and manage priorities
• Independent and self motivated
• Ability to develop a dealer based network for a specific product category
• Energetic, enthusiastic and the willingness and ability to travel
• Knowledge of Audio Visual / Presentation / Communications industry
• Knowledge of Computer/Internet and/or computer related industry
• The ideal candidate must have the ability to analyze and react to changing business conditions.
• Other Duties as assigned
• Bachelors Degree in sales / marketing/business preferred
• Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Crestron Electronics - 2 years ago
Crestron Electronics doesn't mind if its customers have control issues. The company provides hardware and software used to control and...