• A minimum of 3 years experience with cold calling to end users
• Ability to multitask and manage priorities
• Ability to develop a dealer based network for a specific product category
• Territory analysis and reports as required
• Daily customer contact with administration of sales orders; allocation of forecasting of Crestron products.
• Customer problem resolution
• Strategy implementation
• Strong communication and negotiation skills; ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
• Independent and self motivated, energetic, savvy, enthusiastic and the willingness and ability to travel
• Residential and Commercial Audio Visual / Presentation / Communications industry is a plus
• Knowledge of the Computer / Internet required
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Skills and Education Requirements:
Bachelors Degree in sales / marketing/business preferred.
Candidate must have experience in the Commercial Audio and Video or Network/IT marketplace.
Proven track record of successful sales in exact or related fields.
Candidate must be able to cover key markets of the listed territory, and develop a market for various product lines.
Candidate must be energetic and self motivated.
Ability to give oral and written presentations, including PowerPoint’s.
Experience in management of regional distribution channels.
Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Crestron Electronics doesn't mind if its customers have control issues. The company provides hardware and software used to control and...