- Cardiology specialty division of a major international pharmaceutical manufacturer
- A top 10 global healthcare corporation
- A leader in their segments of the industry.
- A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
- Hospital Regional Business Director
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers to drive business
- Oversee field operations of entire Cardiovascular Hospital region
- Create strategies with all Academic Institutions & IDNs, Chairmen & Directors
- Identify new business opportunities with RBDs, DSMs, RAMs, NAMs, Medical Affairs & Marketing
- The state of North Carolina
- May require substantial overnight travel
- Compensation includes base salary plus bonus plan
- Base salary commensurate with experience and prior earnings
- Bonus plan can add even more income
- Company Car
- Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities.
Please note: Candidates who do not posess ALL of the MUST HAVE experiences listed above cannot be considered for this position and should NOT bother to apply.
- 4-year degree (BA or BS)
- Must have 10-15 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Sales industry
- Must have experience as a Regional Sales Manager or a similar senior level role
- Must have some Hospital / IDN experience
- Must have had some corporate level strategic rotations in Medical Affairs, Managed Markets, Product Management and/or Marketing
- Experience selling Cardiovascular medicines is preferred
- Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
- Clean driving record
Employment Corporation of America - 13 months ago