Future US is seeking an experienced and motivated Regional Sales Manager to sell across all of Future US' Technology and Gaming properties. The Regional Sales Manager will sell across the West Coast territory by fostering current client relationships and developing and delivering pitches for new business. TechRadar is the largest technology site in the UK and the fastest growing technology site in the US experiencing over 300% growth in traffic in the past 12 months.
• Build West Coast Regional territory, generate and grow monthly revenue with advertisers.
• Present and negotiate advertising agreements (in digital and print).
• Seek out and develop strategic relationships with decision makers and work with clients and their ad agencies to develop custom media programs to suit their specific needs.
• Continue optimizing and maximizing existing partners. Expand sales within existing clients, identify prospects, qualify opportunities and follow up on leads.
• Manage day-to-day activity of all regional advertising sales, including forecasting and reporting weekly to Director of Sales.
• Proactively communicate account and sales information to management and other team members through regular reports.
• Communicate directly with internal Ad Operations and Planners to optimize ad campaign implementation and efficiency.
• Engage Marketing, Sales Development, and Ad Ops to craft the most effective proposals to satisfy RFP requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Solid understanding of digital & integrated advertising, ad types, tracking, optimization, etc.
• Existing relationships with agencies & direct advertisers. Relationships in the Technology space are required.
• Proven results in specific region in online media sales and/or online business development environments in the technology space.
• Knowledge of ad related issues and creative approaches to digital RFPs.
• Ability to be flexible and responsive in a demanding, fun and supportive environment.
• Media sales/planning capabilities (Excel, PowerPoint, Comscore).
• Strong selling and closing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly motivated and accustomed to performing and meeting quotas.
• Experience in managing and forecasting a sales pipeline.
• 2 to 3 years minimum in online/digital sales experience required.
• Previous experience in Tech sales a plus
• BS/BA degree minimum.
Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR). It has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events. It holds market-leading positions in Technology, Gaming, Entertainment, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors. Future attracts 50 million monthly global unique users to its websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com. Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that's 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands in the US include Mac|Life, Maximum PC, PC Gamer and Official Xbox Magazine. We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple's Newsstand for iPad. Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK's number one exporter and licensor of magazine content. Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.
What we offer:
• 401K Match
• Costco Membership
• Corporate Matching Program
• Employer paid medical, dental and vision plans.
• A casual, comfortable dress environment.
• A culture that encourages a passion for life both inside and outside of the office.
• Free shuttle service from BART, CalTrain and the Oyster Point ferry to the office.