Utilize your strong sales and prospecting track record in the railroad industry to increase our sales through the acquisition of additional accounts within an assigned region. A strong focus for this role will be to increase our transit business in the Northeastern region of the U.S. Holland Company is a top-performing railroad industry contractor with long-standing relationships with Class I railroads. We have established a strong reputation in the track repair, testing, and equipment areas.
Utilizing your home as your base, you would be expected to successfully perform the following functions:
A successful track record in developing new business within the railroad industry is required. Specific experience developing business with transit accounts is a definite plus. Your ability to travel 50-70% of the time is important for success in this new business development role. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred. An excellent base salary and bonus program are provided.
- Prospect, identify and develop relationships with appropriate decision-makers within targeted transit, contractor and short-line accounts.
- Educate potential customers on Holland's advanced railroad repair, testing technologies and product development capabilities.
- Manage the negotiations and execution of each contract for your accounts.
- Establish productive working relationships with each business unit to include Welding, Track Testing and Equipment Manufacturing.
- Participate in the strategic planning process and prepare accurate growth and sales projections for regional account base.
Holland Company is a $140mm organization headquartered in Crete, IL. We have over 600 employees who provide a variety of services for railroad companies. In addition, Holland designs and manufactures equipment and products for the railroad industry.
Holland Company is wholly-owned by The Curran Group, a privately-help holding company located in Crystal Lake, IL.
Holland LP - 14 months ago