Regional Sales Manager
LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world’s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands Ampeg@, Blackheart@, Crate@, EAW@, Mackie@ and Martin Audio@, LOUD engineers, markets and distributes a wide range of professional audio and musical instrument products worldwide. Our product lines include so reinforcement systems, analog and digital mixers, guitar and bass amplifiers, and acoustic and electric guitars. These products can be fo in professional and project recording studios, video and broadcast suites, post-production facilities, so reinforcement applications including houses of worship, stadiums, nightclubs, retail locations, and on major musical concert tours.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage, lead and grow assigned territory base in a designated geographic region by developing long lasting relationships with our Independent Sales Force/ISF and Accounts and by achieving specific sales, margin and market share targets/forecasts/projections.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage Music Gear brands (Mackie, Crate and Ampeg) existing ISF’s, customers (retail MI dealers and SR contractors) and prospective customers (DONA / dormant or new accounts) within assigned geographic region. Develop and execute territory/account plans, Music Gear market focused campaigns, sales forecast and weekly reports on goals and achievements. Attend tradeshows (national and regional) as necessary at the direction of the Director of North America Sales, Indy Sales Channel.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to effectively present Music Gear products, services and programs to ISF’s/customers, prospective customers and end users within assigned geographic region (territory).
- Professional level experience with MS Suite, experience with Oracle a plus.
- General erstanding of basic sales and marketing concepts to increase Music Gear sales revenue/margins within assigned geographic region (territory).
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, good time management skills, strong internal motivation and the desire to work in a face-paced high pressure environment.
- HS or equivalent required, college degree a plus
- 2-5 years territory management preferred
This position has a wide diversity of work situations requiring extensive travel (Mon-Friday and some weekends) interfacing with Music Gear ISF/customer base within assigned geographic region (territory). The RSM will work to increase MG sales revenue and margin within assigned geographic region (territory) using ethical sales practices/methods. Although there are standard sales techniques and standards related to the MI/Pro Audio Industry, the RSM is expected to update and improve on these standards through continued professional development programs. The regional Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining and working within approval business and travel related budgets and may be asked to perform other duties as assigned.
- Extensive travel required within assigned geographic region (territory)
- Laptop and iPhone/Android device provided for effective communication
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts, and live (lunch-time) music during spring and fall.
Loud Technologies - 8 months ago