Masco Contractor Services (MCS) is looking for an experienced
Regional Sales Manager
with leadership skills to work in our
location. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of increasing sales revenues, developing, planning, organizing and implementing sales programs and activities within a designated Regional or Division Service Area that exceeds growth, revenue, and profit objectives.
MCS is a business unit of Masco Corporation, a Fortune 300 company. MCS is dedicated to providing outstanding service for builder customers by offering a wide range of installation capabilities, logistical know-how and unique services on a national level. Our sister companies include: Delta Faucet Company and Behr Process Corporation.
• Partner with key area/functional leadership to establish and cultivate strategic relationships within key accounts.
• Develop sales growth and coverage strategy that effectively maximizes sales representatives’ band width and talents within the area
• Actively manage Sales Representatives within Regional or Division Service Area
What’s in it for you?
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Substantial discount on all Masco Corporation products and services (including Behr paint, Delta faucets, KraftMaid Cabinets, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in sales management
• Accountability and Results Focused
• Customer Focused Mindset
• Engaging, Motivating Leader
• Persuasive Communicator
• Highly Proficient in Office Software
• 50% travel or as needed to accomplish job expectations
• Valid state issued driver’s license
• Pre-employment drug test, criminal background check, motor vehicle record required
Click the link below to learn more about our company:
Winner of the 2012 Energy Star Leadership in Housing Award
Recipient of the 2011 KB Home Sustainability Award
Named DR Horton West Region Vendor of the Year 2012