We're looking for a high energy, passionate candidate with consultative sales skills, a great Rolodex and a demonstrated ability to innovate and create new businesses.
The ideal candidate will have a robust existing network of higher education business relationships and a proven track record building and delivering innovative sales solutions for their clients. The individual will be able to drive new client sales while building strong, long term client relationships. If you enjoy identifying client needs and formulating solutions that drive business results, can work independently while thriving in a team environment, and are articulate, conscientious, and efficient, we want to talk to you!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four year, accredited college or university; and required minimum of 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in Sales/Account Management roles in the online SaaS or EdTech sector, preference for enterprise software sales experience.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Dynamic, flexible, hard-working and highly organized.
- Proven success with developing and cultivating executive level relationships in higher education industry
- Track record of developing relationships and non-standard solutions that have lead to long-term engagements and trust in the market.
- Proficient at creating right strategy to maximize territory and resources.
- Ability to drive account strategy by identifying and creating new revenue opportunities for current clients while on boarding a strong pipeline of new clients.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams to exceed partner expectations.
- Strong communication of relevant data/metrics to management team.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive and a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication capabilities.
- High standards and a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to travel.
Rafter, Inc. is an education technology company that is leading the charge to help lower the cost of education materials for students while simultaneously helping universities boost their revenues. This balance is achieved though disrupting the legacy course materials management system and implementing robust solutions that we have pioneered and perfected. Working with more than 300 schools, Rafter has been able to save students more than $400,000,000 - and we’re just getting warmed up.
Rafter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. “Veterans of the United States Armed Forces are encouraged to apply. Thank you for your service.”