Earn a performance-based residual income with the potential to earn over $100,000+ in your first year
Run your office with the autonomy and flexibility of an entrepreneur while leading your own dedicated sales team
Work with one of the industry’s foremost online marketing firms to bring cutting-edge solutions directly to SMBs in your local market
Did you know that local businesses are shifting more and more marketing dollars from offline to online? And by 2014, local online ad spending is expected to grow from $15.2 billion to $36.7 billion as local businesses realize the power of the Internet to reach new customers. At ReachLocal, helping businesses advertise online is just one part of what we do.
ReachLocal is leading the charge by arming local businesses with the online marketing solutions they need to take advantage of the Internet. And to keep up with our explosive growth, we’re looking for an ambitious and motivated Regional Sales Manager to drive aggressive sales revenue in our Columbus office.
This position requires someone with a strategic mindset and a tactical approach. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines leading an established sales force to develop relationships with SMBs in your local market. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to provide a service that businesses really want and need, something you can truly believe in and be passionate about.
Ever sold a product or service you didn’t believe was an asset to businesses in your local area? You won’t find that here. Our market-leading portfolio includes:
If you’re a razor-sharp entrepreneur and an assertive sales leader with experience in online marketing and social media, you might be just the person we’re looking for.
- Search Engine Marketing ( PPC)
- Display Advertising ( Banner Advertising)
- Web Presence Optimization, including services for Organic Search, Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- A wide range of business services, including Online Chat, Video Production, and Analytics
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, hire and develop sales professionals and future leaders of ReachLocal in your local area
- Increase ReachLocal’s customer base and revenue by targeting, acquiring, and retaining clients
- Represent ReachLocal and champion our brand through strong customer service, networking, and community involvement
- Develop and strategically execute a plan, identifying and prioritizing target verticals and key accounts throughout the local market
- Train and develop a sales force on the principals of planning their day-to-day call cycle, including prospecting and consultative selling
- Manage operational functions of the office and report sales metrics, growth, retention, anticipated churn and other critical data
- Conduct weekly sales meetings, highlighting training topics, concerns, recognitions, and accomplishments
- Minimum 3-5 years experience managing a team of 15+ outside sales representatives in the local marketplace
- Proven track record of successfully selling in a true business development role to small-to medium-sized businesses
- Detail- and process-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be passionate about the Internet, Digital Media and Social Media with the desire to learn more and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- College degree desirable but not required with comparable sales experience
- Online media sales experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
About ReachLocal, Inc.
- Competitive base salary and performance-based residual income
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, 401 ( k)
ReachLocal , Inc.’s ( NASDAQ: RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses ( SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including search engine marketing ( ReachSearch™), Web presence ( ReachCast™), display advertising ( ReachDisplay™), online marketing analytics ( TotalTrack®), and assisted chat service ( TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, “feet-on-the-street” sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands and Japan.
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
ReachLocal - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
When looking to broaden their online presence, local business owners can get a hand from ReachLocal. Targeting small to midsized businesses,...