Cultura Technologies provides software solutions for simplified business and information management across the agricultural supply chain to help agribusinesses improve yields and quality; reduce variability of results; streamline business processes; enhance business analysis and decision making; track, capture, and manage data; and deliver peace of mind with risk mitigation products.
Our tools are designed to enhance productivity and customer service through automating and streamlining tasks across the spectrum of an agribusiness – from back-office functions such as accounting, financials, payroll, inventory, and patronage to operations such as grain handling, crop planning, precision analysis, bin management, traceability, retail transactions, and fuel tracking.
This position is responsible for generating new sales for the Cultura products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and achieves sales quota for assigned territory and/or accounts
- Develops and executes territory sales plan
- Proactive pursuit of ongoing sales leads
- Participates in special or ongoing sales campaigns in order to drive sales
- Understands and can articulate value propositions of each Cultura product and service responsible for representing
- Manages deadlines, sets priorities and executes upon stated deliverables and timelines
- Reports activities and opportunities in a timely manner
- Follows designated sales processes
- Strong software sales experience, selling financial software solutions
- Familiar with the Solution Selling model
- Experienced in Agriculture industry and related processes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the capacity to track and report on various activities
- Ability to manage expectations, both internally and externally with customer
- Results oriented
- Familiar with SalesForce.com
- Extensive travel (+/- 75%) is required for this position
- Education – 4 year college degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance or Agriculture or other related discipline
- Industry experience – 3 – 5 years’ experience in Grain and Oilseeds Industry
- Business acumen – Understands business processes and can identify opportunities for products and services to solve business requirements