Mogl was founded in 2010, it is the first customer loyalty program of its kind to leverage psychology, technology and clever game mechanics to offer a fun and engaging platform that incentivizes both restaurants and consumers. Mogl celebrates a simple philosophy: reward your customers and they'll reward you back!
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Regional Sales Representative is a primary contributor to MOGL’s overall growth and profitability. This position is responsible for acquiring new clients and driving revenue growth by building and managing new/existing client relationships, long-term client relationships, and developing strategic business relationships.
- Consistently achieves or exceeds sales objectives in assigned territory;
- Provides a high level of product expertise and customer service to all accounts;
- Tracks activities and submits reports on sales activities accurately and on-time;
- Increase client awareness, engagement and retention by building strong relationships;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by taking ownership of escalations and leveraging available resources to provide accurate and timely resolutions;
- Identify and implement an account plan in order to increase sales and execute action plan.
More Duties and Challenges:
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and account continuity;
- Visit customer locations to better understand customer and observe strategy execution;
- Coordinate the development of sales objectives, strategies, advertising and promotional programs and ensures their execution;
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Coping with frequent organizational challenges;
- Willingness to work hard and long hours.
- A minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience in sales or account management;
- Proficient in conflict management with a proven ability to positively impact performance of employees through performance management and coaching;
- Demonstrated leadership over multi-functional departments and a proven ability to manage large contact volumes simultaneously in multiple media;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills, strong verbal and written communications;
- Assertiveness, independence, versatility, cognitive creativity, task-oriented.
- Opportunity at a fun, high growth, high impact company;
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision);
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commissions, Bonuses & Benefits
- Stock Options
- Expense Budget
MOGL - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard