Palfinger North America, a leading manufacturer of truck mounted equipment headquartered in Niagara Falls, Canada, seeks a Regional Service Manager to support our business in South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. Working out of our Miramar, Florida office and reporting to the Technical Department Manager, the Regional Service Manager will work closely with our Regional Sales Manager, our respective product service managers, and authorized dealers. The primary product concerned is knuckleboom cranes, however the successful candidate will support all PALFINGER products in the region.
Job duties include:
- phone/email service support for dealers and service centers
- technical training of dealer service and installation technicians
- on-site support of special & first-time installations
- on-site emergency field service visits
- documentation and translation projects
- liaison with 2 nd -level service support in Niagara Falls headquarters
truck mounted hydraulic equipment
- at least 4 years service experience with large mobile machinery or
and advanced hydraulic circuits
- strong technical background incl. exposure to CAN-BUS electronics
Central America, and the Caribbean
- ability & willingness for extensive travel throughout South America,
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Palfinger offers a comprehensive benefits package. Interested applicants should e-mail their resume to email@example.com .
- legal residency & work status in the U.S.
- complete fluency in Spanish AND English
Palfinger North America is an equal opportunity employer.
We would like to thank all those who apply, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.