The Service Manager ( Linen, Uniform, Textile Rental, Dust Control, and Facility Service solutions ) is accountable to the General Manager for: overseeing all functions and operations of the Service department for the Region ; ensuring all service staff provide the highest quality of service to customers; holding team accountable to meeting sales, profit, time/labor, and sales growth goals; developing and maintaining strong relationships with 'A' accounts; working closely with other department heads; conducting periodic coaching/training rides with subordinates; creating a supporting working environment where the business and employees can flourish.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: College degree preferred, High School diploma required
- Manage 2 Route Supervisors and 8-10 Route Service Representatives (RSRs) to meet weekly goals/quotas, maintain budget controls and ensure maximum efficiency
- Hire, train, develop, and manage performance of Route Supervisors and Route Service Representatives
- Quickly resolve customer complaints
- Reroute stops as needed based on business patterns, growth, and seasonal fluctuations to maintain maximum efficiency
- Complete regularly scheduled customer visitations in the field to drive maximum retention/renewal rate, supervise account inventories, and drive internal revenue growth
- Drive safe workplace behaviors and processes for the entire team
- Manage, schedule and audit fleet maintenance
- Assist other departments in managing business functions including Sales, A/R, Production, and any other related customer requirements.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous service management experience preferred
- Previous team management experience required
PAY/BENEFITS: Salary (DOE), Company-Paid Benefits, Company vehicle or allowance
Please, no phone calls about this position.
Robison & Smith, Inc. - 21 months ago
Robison & Smith is one of the largest and most up-to-date commercial laundry and drycleaning operations in New York State. One of our...