Ascential is an industry leader in full-service facility maintenance and management. We complete hundreds of on-demand general maintenance service calls per week at over 35,000 different retail, commercial, industrial, institutional and healthcare locations throughout North America. Our services include General Repairs, Electric, Plumbing, HVAC, Capital Improvements, Preventive Maintenance, Multi-Location Rollout Projects, Painting, Locks, Flooring, Roofing, Parking Lots, Landscaping, and Snow Removal. Our Complete Facility Solutions (SM) model offers On-Demand Building Services, Integrated Facility Management Services, and Technical Support and Staffing Services. Our award winning service is available 24/7 and our custom solutions provide a successful platform for any client.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Regional Vendor Manager will work within the Service Operations Team as a key contributor in executing the Company’s strategy for managing third-party facility maintenance service providers. The Manager will be responsible for carrying out the service provider management responsibilities for an assigned client, trade and/or geographic area.
POSITION LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
- Onboard new service providers, collect necessary documentation
- Educate new or prospective service providers on the Company’s business model and expectations
- Develop and maintain service provider base to ensure service provider depth
- Build rapport with and maintain professional strategic relationships with existing service providers
- Review, interpret, and advise service providers on scorecard performance
- Document, track and aid in resolving performance issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Analytical mindset, advanced in MS Excel
- Structured approach/style leveraging consistent methods
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Supply Chain, Management or related discipline
- 2-5 year experience sourcing, evaluating, and building relationships with suppliers or service providers
- Background in service provider management preferred
POSITION STATUS: Full Time Exempt
COMPENSATION RANGE: Salary range of $60,000 to $70,000, depending on previous experience.
BENEFITS: Eligible for Office/Management Benefits per the Office/Management Employee Handbook
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Director of Service Provider Management, VP of Operations
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Occasional as needed, 10% typical
NON- COMPETE/NON-DISCLOSURE: Yes