Revolution Analytics is in need of experienced hands-on software professional services managers to lead the development and delivery of training and consulting services to customers within each of its sales regions.
- Provide support, both tactical and strategic, in achieving regional product sales quotas
- Meet professional services revenue and profit quotas while managing regional P&L
- Develop proposals for consulting and training services in support of software sales
- Manage project delivery through selection and use of appropriate staff and service partner resources to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with Sales to closely manage pre-sales proof of concept projects
- Lead completion of regional RFP/RFI requests
- Cultivate partner and customer relationships to grow the regional services business
- Develop and maintain relationships with channel partners
- Staff and manage regional services resources as needed including project managers, integration engineers, solutions architects, etc.
- Manage projects and resource allocation in support of regional and corporate priorities
- Promote services and presales best practices and knowledge sharing
- Maintain currency with software and training product offerings for use in client meetings and proposal development.
- Manage change requests and issues related to service delivery
Desired Software Experience
- Technical education (BS, MS) preferred, with PMP certification a plus
- 5-10 years of services management experience at the Region/ District level
- 3-5 years experience managing all aspects of a services business including P&L
- Prior experience in systems integration with enterprise IT
- Demonstrated ability to grow and manage services staff, products, and processes in support of enterprise software sales.
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Demonstrated creative problem solving ability
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Understanding the basics of analytics application architectures and their integration with databases, data warehouses, BI tools, web apps, etc.
- Some understanding of basic statistics and R or a comparable analytics tool
- Skilled in project management, including change and issue management.
- Understanding of common software development lifecycle methodologies including agile and scrum
- Experience in recruiting and managing a pool of consultants, as well as in building and maintaining relationships with large systems integrators.
- An understanding of the structure of contracts related to service project delivery
- Solid experience in proposal development and statements of work for both proof of concept and follow-on projects.
Location: Palo Alto, CA or NYC
- Windows and Linux
- R/Splus with some SAS
- Hadoop and MapReduce
- SQL and noSQL databases
- Apache, Tomcat, Yum
Schedule: Full time
Please email your resume to Revolution Analytics , noting the job title and location.
Revolution Analytics - 20 months ago