Reporting to the National Training Manager, the ideal candidate will establish a relationship with both internal and external customers to help meet Regional sales and training goals. Build a relationship that optimizes our customers’ performance while inciting greater product commitment, sales and product education within their Region. Meet sales and market-share goals for account customers in a specific region/area. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of account customers by selling more profitable goods. The position services a geographical area and requires extensive travel.
Key operational responsibilities
· Supervise Regions Sr. District Sales Manager and District Sales Managers thru in territory visits, weekly one-on-one calls, training, performance plans including Annual KPIs and appraisals.
· Maintain documentation on each Employee’s performance, positive or negative, throughout the year.
· Will serve as the primary contact for one our internal key account customers and work with the leadership team and key account Directors in establishing projects to support the needs of their business.
· Mentor and Coach the Sr. District Support Manager within the Region.
· Preferred applicants should be mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability.
· Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
· Conduct behavioral based interviews for any open positions in the Region and conduct new hire orientation.
· Make planned calls with Sr. District Support Manager and District Support Managers and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of the visits.
· Demonstrate equipment and provide product application learning opportunities.
· Conduct training classes and seminars.
· Facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
· Acquaint Region’s Sr. District Support Manager and District Support Managers with the latest selling and sales techniques.
· Facilitate a plan to focus multiple-brand customers on Electrolux Major Appliance products.
· Be familiar with store inventory levels within your Region and provoke adjustments as required.
· Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
· Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade, industry, and dealer shows.
· Control personal business expenses and submit timely, accurate expense reports.
· Share successful selling, training and product education techniques with colleagues.
· Meet planned goals in all targeted categories
· Be an active and positive member of the Field Support Team, as well as, promote a sense of team within the EMANA sales organization as a whole
National Training Manager
· College Degree preferred.
· 5 + years of Sales experience required.
· Computer proficient and MS-Office fluent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Working knowledge of the Indoor Appliance industry.
· Strong merchandising experience and posses proven sales and closing skills, with competence selling indoor appliances.
· High energy level and exhibit exceptional interpersonal and selling skills.
· Organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
· Deadline Oriented
· Ability to Multi-Task
· Extremely Motivated
· Strong leadership and supervisory skills
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Electrolux - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard