PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
To learn and develop the skills, knowledge of products, services, and programs associated with AgSource Cooperative and other subsidiaries of Cooperative Resources International, which will contribute to the strength of the Cooperative.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Provide reliable Personal Time Off relief for designated field staff in Northwest Region.
Provide data and milk collection service to membership in a timely and professional manner.
Provide dairy record management expertise to membership that will contribute to their profitability.
Continually strive to increase the number of members and options to achieve sales goals.
Maintain accounts receivable within current credit policy and guidelines.
Carry out effective business management practices in accordance with AgSource policy and guidelines.
Promote and adhere to safety in the workplace.
- Degree in Agriculture or equivalent practical experience preferred
- Understanding of the dairy industry
- Self motivated and dependable with desire to develop personally and professionally
- Sales and service person that has ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Computer skills are required; ability to work with Dairy herd management software a plus
- Must possess good communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work shifts that vary in time of day, and length, and could be longer than eight hours
- Candidate must have ability to lift more than 50 lbs on occasion, 20lbs regularly
- Candidate should have the ability to be on feet for long periods of time, which may include walking, standing, climbing stairs and\or ladders