Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
The Regional Technical Services Manager will be responsible for managing and prioritizing of all technical projects within the region. They will be responsible for working with Technology in the new development of product lines and providing technical offerings to the customer which will support the profitable of the business within the region. They will be involved with the troubleshooting enquires from the Districts and aligns technical solutions with the sales group. They will participate in high level customer meetings, project planning and strategizing and positioning with respect to program development, sales, and implementation. In addition, the Regional Technical Services Manager is responsible for the team's Performance Management, salary administration and bonus distribution, and budget. WILL RELOCATE.
- Collaborates with other functional groups such as the Technology and other regional technical managers by providing technical solution and developing new product lines
- Provides technical leadership in customer meetings, presentations, recommendations and RFP's
- Provides continuous updates on new products and technology to support areas such as sales and operations
- Reviews and audits major accounts for technical compliance with latest technologies and profitability and provides Technology with any gaps and technical needs.
- Assess and determines appropriate lab locations, equipment type, and staffing to provide desired support to key accounts both current and targeted
- Defines and resolves complex technical issues and provides knowledge transfer to areas within and out of focus region to include internal and external customer training
- Develops and maintains a working budget in coordinate with budgeted and actual sales revenue and earnings
- A Bachelors of Chemistry or Engineering is required
- 9+ years of industry related experience
- 25% - 50% travel required
- The Regional Technical Services Manager must have extensive knowledge and understanding of all product lines, applications, and chemistries to support all business opportunities for a given region. Experience in oil and gas production is essential to develop the understanding of production systems, terminology, and expectations of the customer base.
- Experience in budgeting and performance management is key to developing an effective and highly specialized team.
- Customer relations must be developed and cultured to become a trusted expert to the customers' current and potential needs. The Regional Technical Manager must have a highly advanced working knowledge of product, applications, account management programs, computer modeling skills, company financials, and leadership abilities for management of change effectiveness.
- Effective communication to sales managers, sales representatives, technology subject matter experts is required to keeping the organization moving forward with the latest technical advancements and direction.
- Leadership from this position is key to develop and implement aspects such as safety and environmental awareness. A strong understanding of environmental and other regulatory requirements must be such that the aspects are considered and adhered to with all technical advancements and product maintenance.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer . In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
Champion Technologies - 2 years ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...