Conducts positional training needs assessments to assist with identification of performance improvement plan objectives.
• Participates in ongoing development of job competency models along with associated evaluation guidelines.
• Assists all plant departments with development and implementation of job specific training curriculums.
• Oversees Training Mine® system and assists plant departments in development of training materials including written, audiovisual, and computer based format media.
• Assists in identifying and developing training initiatives consistent with current and future plant goals.
• Delivers instructor led training sessions as appropriate.
• Measures and evaluates plant training program effectiveness in order to identify potential improvement opportunities and formulate proactive strategies to accomplish training program goals.
• Trains plant trainers and subject matter experts in training delivery methods in order to improve effectiveness of on-the-job knowledge and skill transfer.
• Serves on Incident Investigation and Analysis Team in order to help identify causal factors stemming from training deficiencies and formulate effective action items and performance improvement plans.
Minimum 2 years post secondary education. Accreditation in Training Techniques and Methods. Prior experience in training related capacity preferred. High degree of computer literacy. Working knowledge of PC based applications used for training media development. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of plant, professional and management personnel. Must be self- driven with highly developed organizational skills and demonstrated ability to perform with minimal direction. Must be familiar with plant level operations and adult education challenges.
Arkema - 17 months ago
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...