Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises. Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Marketing Cloud is not only about technology, it's about changing the customer experience—making it personal, and really relevant, fast. The Marketing Cloud unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6. In line with explosive growth we are looking for an RVP Marketing Cloud Sales, to join this journey and make a meaningful impact in helping Clients get connected to their customers in a whole new way.
- Supports direct reports ( 7-8 Account Executives) by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
(in an emerging market - ideally with experience selling into Marketing) and both
- Masters in Business / Bachelor of Science –Technology/Marketing/Business related
- 10+ years of software sales experience
in an individual contributor and management role, including 7+ years sales management experience
Ability to create value in a new markey
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment. Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manor for demand generation
- Experience selling to the enterprise.
Strong communication/collaborative skills
- Solid understanding of the application selling and the digital media/creative space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- MBA desired
- 7+ years of experience as a front line manager
- Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts (within a new market)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Digital media savvy