The primary goal of this individual will be to maximize the sale of mutual fund products, including various investment products through the Wealth Management/Broker Dealer channel for the Tennessee territory.
- Promote sales of the shares of the Pioneer mutual funds and investment products within the territory
- Distribute sales literature within the territory
- Create presentations for dealers
- Maintain or assist in the maintenance of current mailing lists of dealers and representatives within the territory
- Represent Pioneer at industry conventions and meetings both nationally and regionally
- Prepare and present annual business plans for the territory
- Promptly follow-up with broker-dealers, representatives or potential customers on sales leads
- Prepare frequent activity reports; and other duties as required
- Series 7 and 66 required.
- Candidates for this position must have a strong knowledge of the Mutual Fund Industry with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- The qualified candidate will have strong sales, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Frequent travel is required.
Pioneer Investments - 10 months ago